- Using the house rules detailed here, where players roleplay as politicians who are in charge of solving a crisis.
- This generally takes place in the Legends continuity, with some minor changes (for example, the “Galactic Alliance” is called the “Rebel Alliance” to prevent confusion). It also draws inspiration from a fanfic I written as well.
- This is a three-session campaign (including a section for initiation conflicts), so this thread will be divided into multiple posts.
After decades of war and chaos, the galaxy has finally been unified under the Galactic Federation Triumvirate. Three factions (the Fel Empire, the Rebel Alliance, and the Jedi Order) have agreed to share power and coordinate their resources. Though the system is not perfect, it has ended the brutal star wars that has plagued the galaxy — or so people thought.
Nar Shaddaa, also known as the Smuggler’s Moon, is a hive of scum and villainy, only tolerated because of its importance to the galactic economy. Soon, a power struggle is taking place within the Hutt Cartel that runs this place. The Jedi Order had previously stayed neutral in this struggle, but after receiving visions about a new Sith Lord in the area, the Order dispatched some Jedi Masters to investigate…
- Vanel Tervada. Corrupt Politician, Jedi Sentinel. Has access to intelligence operatives, assassins and the Acquisition Division (the organization in charge of recruiting Force Sensitives into the Jedi Order). Has learned how to abuse his Force Powers to ‘mind control’ people to do petty stuff, like, say, get him a glass of water.
- Chenar Toris. Political Radical, Jedi Historian. Has connections to many different people, including smugglers, space pear traders, corrupt Rebel senators, a luscious Imperial Moff, and the Keeper of the Holocrons (who wants to protect galactic history from being forgotten). Also has access to Jedi and Sith holocrons and dirt on various Rebel Senators and Imperial Moffs.
- Groken. Career Politician, Jedi Guardian. A Gamorrean who has been recruited into the Jedi Order; he has respect and admiration among the young and brash. He is smarter than he looks, but not as smart as he thinks he is.