Looking for procedures for generating interesting-yet-coherent “dungeons”, either on the fly or prepped in advance.
Consider “dungeons” here to be any adventure site worth exploring in play.
Procedures I’m well-aware of include;
- “Plumb the Depths” in The Perilous Wilds
- John Wick’s Dirty Dungeons
- @jasoncordova’s Labyrinth Move
- The Five Room Dungeon
- Goblin Punch’s “Dungeon Checklist”
- Jacquaying the Dungeon (from the Alexandrian)
- Flux space in dungeons (can’t remember the source off hand)
Ideally looking for systems/procedures that are light-weight, easy to use quickly at the table or with a relatively short amount of prep, and that generate “coherent” locations (as opposed to gonzo).
What do you got? And why do you like recommend it?