Fear of a Black Dragon is fantastic

I just need to say this…

I absolutely loved Discern Realities and even though I miss it dearly, I’ve been really enjoying Fear of a Black Dragon over the last couple of years.

@jasoncordova, @coalhada, you create such a lovely vibe - very few podcasts manage to do this for me. I find listening to it to be akin to settling back in a comfy leather chair in front of a roaring fire. The dulcet tones, the obvious care and passion you put into your prep, and your insights all weave a magical spell.

So I wanted to post this just in case people don’t compliment you on what you have created enough. Thank you, thank you, and long may it continue!

9 Likes

Thanks so much! That’s really nice to hear. :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

1 Like

I am very much not an OSR guy, but some of the older modules give me a tingle of nostalgia, and the conversation is always interesting and informative.

1 Like

Interestingly, neither am I. I mostly run Dungeon World/Homebrew World, but I’m always on the lookout for cool OSR-style adventures that I can adapt.

1 Like

I originally just came to the podcast to listen to old D&D modules. But the quality of the podcast is beyond any others I have ever found, and listening to any modules, even OSR ones you never heard of, is pure gold for learning what makes a module great.

2 Likes