About the Game
From the web site:
In Ironsworn: Starforged you are a spaceborne hero sworn to undertake perilous quests. You will explore uncharted space, unravel the secrets of a mysterious galaxy, and build bonds with those you meet in your travels. Most importantly, you will swear iron vows and see them fulfilled—no matter the cost.
About the setting:
Your people came to the Forge two centuries ago in the wake of a cataclysm in their home galaxy. Today, this new home offers opportunity and peril. Remnants of ancient civilizations hold dangerous knowledge and forbidden power. Your people build settlements on new worlds, but those places rarely offer a safe haven. Conflicts often rage between people and factions. Raiders and pirates prowl the spaceways in search of easy prey. Baneful creatures and dark forces dwell on corrupted planets and in the abyssal void between stars.
- Co-op : We’ll play co-op, using the Oracle tools to help progress the story.
- Saved Seat : One spot is reserved for Sam Z.
- System : Ironsworn: Starforged
- Schedule : Four Thursdays in October
- Breaks : Two 10-minute breaks
- Venue : Dan’s Zoom
- Recording Session : With consent from all players
- Posting Recording : With consent from all players
- Attendance : Joining all sessions is ideal but not required
- Safety : Lines & Veils, X-Card, Open Table, and any others suggested by the players
This game will follow the Gauntlet Community Code of Conduct
Session 1: https://gauntlet-hangouts.firebaseapp.com/event-detail/-Mg8pvhQIoEsTQcJfYaj
Session 2: https://gauntlet-hangouts.firebaseapp.com/event-detail/-Mg8q45KV_Q-cyRXC2c2
Session 3: https://gauntlet-hangouts.firebaseapp.com/event-detail/-Mg8qDAby_IHx9KxDZDz
Session 4: https://gauntlet-hangouts.firebaseapp.com/event-detail/-Mg8qZUXXYx6mTr_rZIf