Open Design: ZIGGURATTI

@Gustavo_Campanelli As written so far, everyone plays a burden, and they come from the 4 serf classes (conduit, fabricator, recycler, servitor), or knight or cleric, for a total of 6 “classes” so to speak. Would you like to see more different groups explicitly, or maybe make “trees” in each group so the 6 groups could be customized? Example: a servitor might be an educator, entertainer, etc.?)

1 Like

That sounds like enough for system neutral. Thanks. From that we can expand it into our system of choice.

1 Like

Cool, but I think the question you asked brings up a good point. There should probably be a page that puts all the playable archetypes together on one page or two, so they can be compared and contrasted

2 Likes

Like some kind of Rogue Traders? That’s where my mind went.

I’m having trouble imagining agency for the Burdens, unless there’s a possibility for them to walk away from the Ziggurat, or burn it down, or both. Since they do all of the technical work, can they seize the means of production?

1 Like

Hey fam,

So we can have a sense of conclusion, I’ve wrapped everything up and and published it for free. Share with whomever you want, whereever you want. You’ve all been credited as co-conspirators. This was a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone who embraced the spirit in which it was originally proposed.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hT9C9Bpghox1HkM4qh3-PU2h_rumb963

Best,

-Chad

7 Likes

BTW, consider Zigguratti open content. If anyone wants to take it and run, go for it! Turn it into a PbtA game about revolution? Fine with me! Change nearly everything? I don’t care. I just wanted to capture the progress so far.

7 Likes

Thank you for putting the work in and getting this put together in such a cool format.

4 Likes