We’ve got three categories: Feels, Murder, and Other (which is currently, basically, Space).
- 183 Days — Two psychics navigate their relationship
- The Bite — You’re trapped in a room with your companion, who may or may not have been bitten by a zombie. What stories do you tell each other to delay a decision?
- Breaking the Ice — A couple goes on their first three dates
- By the General’s Hand — A letter-writing combat game in which the course of an ever-changing war plays out in the form of correspondence between two generals and their loved ones back home.
- Dead Friend — One dead friend and one living struggle to reconnect and abjectly fail at letting go.
- Message — Two chatbots have an hour-long talk using words harvested from your very own real-life emails.
- Neighborly — The evolution–or devolution–of the relationship between two next-door neighbors.
- One Missed Call — A long distance relationship either falls apart or comes together over a series of phone calls.
- Our Mundane Supernatural Life — One Normal and one Supernatural live a day of their shared life together.
- A Single Moment — The story of how two samurai have come to odds, and what bitter end awaits them.
- Starcrossed — A game about really, really wanting to, when you really, really can’t.
- Sympathy and Admiration — Figure out who your copilot really is on the inside while punching monsters
- Tumbling — Laundromat meet cute. The slow evolution (or not) of the relationship between two strangers.
- De Profundis — play out a Lovecraftian horror story via letter exchange. Meant to be played over a period of days/months.
- The Hour Between Dog and Wolf — One of you plays a serial killer, the other the person hunting them.
- The Knife — One of you is a future murder victim, the other the person who will kill them.
- Murderous Ghosts — Pit your guts, wits, and luck against your opponent’s twisted, bloody imagination. Can you escape the murderous ghosts?