From the publisher’s description:
Root: the Roleplaying Game is a game of woodland creatures fighting for money, justice, and freedom from powers far greater than them. You play vagabonds, outcasts from the normal society of the woodlands who have come to live in the spaces between, whether that’s in the forests themselves or on the fringes of society.
Based on the Root: A Game of Woodland Might & Right board game and officially licensed by Leder Games, Root: The RPG brings the tales of the Woodland to your RPG table!
We’ll use the updated beta rules released in late 2020.
- System : Root RPG (Powered by the Apocalypse)
- The Pitch : Woodland creatures fighting for money, justice, and freedom
- Schedule : Four Thursdays in February x 2.5-hours/session
- Breaks : Two 10-minute breaks
- Venue : GM’s Zoom
- Recording Session : With consent from all players
- Posting Recording : With consent from all players
- Attendance : Joining all four sessions is ideal but not required
- Safety : Lines & Veils, X-Card, Open Table, and any others suggested by the players
This session follows the Gauntlet Community Code of Conduct.
Friday, February 5, 2021 1:00 AM → Friday, February 5, 2021 3:30 AM Session 1
Friday, February 12, 2021 1:00 AM → Friday, February 12, 2021 3:30 AM Session 2
Friday, February 19, 2021 1:00 AM → Friday, February 19, 2021 3:30 AM Session 3
Friday, February 26, 2021 1:00 AM → Friday, February 26, 2021 3:00 AM Session 4