Your school is beautiful but incredibly strange. There are those who call themselves Swordblooms, and they Duel each other in order to impress World’s End and gain the Divine Sword…in doing so, they will create a revolution. They’ll change the world, for the one they love.
You are now one of these Swordblooms. The school is alive, and it won’t let you leave. You have no choice. You must duel and take your revolution! Or you can fade away into the shadows…
- Heavily inspired by the anime Revolutionary Girl Utena .
- Mechanics are from Meguey and Vincent Baker’s excellent casual RPG games: Mobile Frame Zero: Firebrands and The King is Dead .
- 3-5 players
- 2-4 hours
- No Game Master or Facilitator required
- Casual TTRPG, easy to pick up and play
- Pick and choose which game to play!
- Games included are: Dreams & Revelations, An Animated Disagreement, Rising Tensions in an Elevator, A Conversation Over Food, A Dance, Meeting Sword to Sword, Stealing Time Together, Duel With Swords & Hearts, Take My Revolution, Through a Mirror Darkly, Endgame: The Sword’s Choice.
We will play using Zoom and record the session. We will use the X-Card as well as Lines & Veils for safety. If you sign up and your attendance or RSVP changes, please also send me a message at edige23 at gmail. I will send out a group email a week before the session with set up and invite details. The session will between 3-4 hours.
Sunday, January 5, 2020 3:00 PM → Sunday, January 5, 2020 7:00 PM Session